The moment you walked into my life, I knew it was something at first sight - though I wasn't made certain of what it was until later on. I felt like our souls have known each other for a long time, and you were the warmest person I've ever held close to my heart.
Did you remember the first time our hands accidentally touched, and there was this static? Electric. The sound of your voice ignited me, and just thinking of you made my heart pumped twice as hard. I swear, I was both calm and anxious at the mere sight of you.
You were magic to me. How you kept me alive and made me want to love you for my entire life if I could I would. I often woke up wishing you would've filled the empty side of my bed. I wished I didn't have to text you good morning, but instead I imagined wrapping my arms around you, and feel your heartbeat next to mine.
I was madly deeply insanely in love with you. You sparked something in me that I didn't know existed - you showed me that I could love another person, more than life itself. You made time stopped, and I could just drown into your eyes.
Then you stopped and turned cold.
Something inside me broke and for years I was stuck in a loop of the day I first saw you smiled at me and for me. I tried letting you go, but thoughts of you continue to haunt me whenever I'm alone.
You fucked me up, and acted like nothing ever happened between us. It's hard for me to fathom how you could just wake up one day and feel nothing for someone you confessed your love to. I hated you for that, for making me feel so much for someone undeserving of my love - or making me believe that it was all my fault.
And the worst part about all these; I still wish you could've filled the empty side of my bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment