Thursday, 2 February 2017

ONLY BECAUSE YOU CAN DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD


Dear Anonymous Visitors,

I am putting a stop to this bullying. I apologise that I was not made to please you, and if my appearance is unpleasant to look at, then please leave me be. I don't need your negative energy around, and I don't need someone who abuses the power of anonymity to bully another person. It's heartless, and immature.

If you have something to say to me, confront it directly. Show yourself, and let's talk. I am more than open to discussion, be it about my looks or your personal issues with me. 

Please also take a moment to realise that there are others who are struggling with self-esteem, and depression. Depressed people are more likely to be suicidal. Don't let your actions be the consequences to someone's decision to take their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.