Wednesday, 22 March 2017

What in the Vlog?


The first time I did a vlog, I was in my dorm, alone, facing to my window as I watched London snowed for the first time in years. 

It felt weird to be sitting in front of a camera to record myself talking about ^ pointless yet I hoped-to-be-meaningful stuff. I did many takes before I eventually gave up and settled for this one and then spending days of editing and omitting long-minutes of pointless rants. 

I am in another country, another city now. 

But here are the four months I left unsaid. Four months that left me bitter and also profoundly fresh again. 

(I'm sure you have more things to say about how I look and if God has somehow blessed you with a much more better appearance than I do, then Alhamdulillah, good for you - maybe you should top that up with a less judgmental attitude towards others - so you can be whole too)

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.