Tuesday, 25 April 2017

My Arm is Dead



On a side note, I am just realising and about to admit what a dork I can be. While kissing scenes make me feel uncomfortable, my heart flutters at scenes of hand-holdings, a kiss on the forehead or an everlasting hug. Everlasting hug? I don't know if that's a thing, but they kinda make that kind in movies. 

Speaking of hands, or arms, I've been waking up with only one arm lately.
I couldn't fully utilise my right arm to do anything, not even holding my chopsticks or other cutleries. I kept thinking it's dehydration, so I've been drinking gazillion brajillion trallions of gallon of water in the last 3 days, and that annoyed me because I really don't like to go to the toilet. 

As I am writing this post, my arm has just regained its consciousness. When I told my body that we could rest last weekend, I didn't mean for them to leave me. Silly arm. Does that mean my arm has been so overused from my minimal productivity at work? Or have I just been holding gadgets for too long? Ok. Could be the latter so sorry if I haven't been replying messages lately. My arm left me. It went for a vacation and now it's back, sorer than ever. It probably had a blast without me. Pssh. 

Also, I may be denying this, but there's a chance of arthritis. I don't know what kind and I'm scared to go for a check-up because doctors always seem to make my problem less dramatic because it's always dramatic in my head. This is a real problem, and I want it to be addressed but no, doctors always seem to think everything can be resolved with painkillers. 

But hey, my arm is back. And it's work day. 

Happy arm work day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.