Friday, 21 April 2017

On Good Days

I get good days too, and I love it when I do.


I love when my stomach only hurts because I laugh too much, or my face feels tight from smiling too much. I love how stupid I look when I laugh too much and the only thing that comes out of my mouth is air, and tears start to fill my eyes. Genuine happiness is rare, and I embrace every moment of it. 

I love when my day clears up and I feel light. I feel like my feet are finally touching the ground, and my heart is filled with nothing else but pure joy and love. 

Happy Day: I got to visit a Mini Rabbit Park and fed some! (I was the only adult here and I love that!)
Animals very easily turn me soft. I almost always squeal at the sight of kittens, cats, owls, rabbits and dwarf hamsters! You can call me an animal lover fo sho. 

Happy Day: Watching Baristas making me a cuppa! 
Happy Day: Getting 5 cups of good coffee!
I like a lot of things. From Arts, Coffee, Books, Music, Movies and sometimes all the way to collecting miniatures. I am easily pleased although I'm actually terrible at reacting to it. Sometimes I feel bad because I always get a very good instinct when someone's about to surprise me. 


I'm not huge on birthdays, but I love that every year I get to spend it with my youngest brother. I also get to spend an all in one birthday with my parents. We've always shared just one cake and when I do get one on my own, I often find it a little too much. Also, my dad got me a kitten on my 25th birthday! 

Happy Day: A random shot with my Dad. I love my Dad. 

I am a celebrant of life. I know I get a lot of bad days, behind and ahead of me and the cracks on the ground are my happy days. It's strange how I live on the complete opposite sometimes. I've had a lot of suicidal thoughts growing up, and my mental illnesses tend to get the best of me, but I cheer and celebrate each time we welcome a new family member. 





My cousin got some good genes cause her sons are my favorite and they're both so very handsome! A good day is when they let me hold them without crying. I especially love it when they fall asleep in my arm. Pure bliss. 

Happy Day: When I made it to the top of Ulu-Ulu Temburong's Canopy Walk

Happy Day: When I get to travel with my family & do silly poses like this
Traveling is very easily the remedy to every bad day I have in my entire life. It's becoming an addiction lately. I'm already thinking and saving up for my next one, where ever that'll be. As much as I dreaded being on a plane, it's knowing that I get to wake up in another city, without having to worry about anything else, brings so much peace to my mind. 

Happy Day: All 4 of us together! Having so much (linguistic) inside jokes!
Happy Day: Looking at old photos and wondering, huh Genuine laugh! 

I can count the number of good and amazing friends with both hands. I like to keep my circle small so that I can keep up easily. A couple of years ago, we learned how much impact we had on each other, how without them I wouldn't probably make the effort to meet up, or I would've been so lost or I wouldn't have made it in my final year in Uni. The best thing about my friends? They make me laugh so hard my stomach sometimes want to leave my body because I was hurting it too much. And the best thing too, I can be as real as I want with them, and still comes home feeling so pumped and happy. 

Happy Day: Meeting my Idol, Marissa Anita

My featured article is of Marissa Anita because she simply plays such a huge part of my life since our first meeting in January 2015. This woman always inspires me to be better and makes me believe that it is possible to accomplish our dreams. One of my memorable happiest day of my life would be the day we had lunch/coffee together, and that she laughed at my jokes. 


Happy Day: Meeting Kaer in person

Oh, God. If you'd known me at 14, you would've probably heard that story where I insisted my mother to buy me a ticket to watch AF Concert in Brunei. I had also bought a sweet looking teddy bear that could record our voice. I recorded "I love you Kaer" (no joke, and at some point, I kept playing it during the concert). At the end of it, I then ran all the way to the stage in an attempt to hand the teddy over to him. Never happened. 11 years later, I finally met him! All thanks to my amazing stalking skills. Plus what made me very extremely happy that night was the fact that he remembered me. 


Happy Day: Be with the Sea
Ever since my first snorkeling experience in Phuket, I couldn't help but fall in love with the ocean. I did my second one in 2015, and plan to get my diving license this year! 

And when I have good days, I love to listen to this track: 



The thing is, I don't want to always have gloomy sad days, you know. I like to convince my mind that I have the power over it, and I can control it. Even when my day may start on the wrong foot, sometimes when you just let the day be and let other people do their magic, the pain can be numbed. As temporary as it may be, embrace it. 

I get good days too, and I love it when I do. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.