Saturday, 26 May 2018

Fujifilm X-T100 / X-T20


I'm very excited about this recent announcement that Fujifilm is rolling out yet another mirrorless camera, the Fujifilm X-T100 on 18th June 2018! It is considerably cheaper than the X-T20, but nearly identical to the X-T20!

You can read more here.





You can read through the full comparison here. 

I have been gushing over the X-T20 for over a year but was never able to afford it. Then here comes X-T100, which is expected to be in the market for USD700 and with all the specs and features, I think it's a pretty good deal. 

I know that the X-T100 doesn't have all the function dials and buttons like front command dial, AF-L or AE-L buttons, but I think it's still good for an entry-level camera. I can't get into the technical details of it, but the mode dials are standard (Advanced SR AUTO/ P/ S / A/ M/ Night/ Sports/ Landscape/ Portrait Enhancer/ SP (Scene Position)/ Adv. / Panorama) and user-friendly. 




I'll have to wait for a few months to read more reviews on it before I can make any decision. If you have any thoughts on which affordable mirrorless camera I should get, please let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.